Skip to main content

L'OREAL PARIS WHITE PERFECT double whitening EYE CREAM

Hey everyone!

Today I am going to review Loreal's under eye whitening cream. So read on!


What the company claims:                                                      Ingredients:
                                                      

MRP: 599 INR
Net content: 15 ml
Shelf life: 3 years

My experience with Loreal's eye cream:

As my work involves sitting in front of computer for long hours, I have got, as a result, dark circles (though not very dark, but dark enough to bother me). I am not much of a make up person so using concealer everyday is out of option. I wanted a more permanent solution and hence started my search for an under eye cream. I have previously used Badam Rogan which is an oil, rich in vitamin E and it worked well to reduce the dark circles, but this time, I wanted to check out a cream.

Loreal's this eye cream can be used in both morning and night. So I apply it everyday in both times as mentioned. A very little product is required. The consistency is thick and creamy. After applying my face moisturiser, I tap this cream on my under eye area.


It has been a month since I started using it, and I must say with disappointment, that the product has not shown much results. The product might be slow in working, but 1 month is a lot for me to wait and for a product to show some effect. So, final verdict is that the product has failed to meet its claim at least in my case.

Pros:
1) It's a good moisturiser and even moisturises dry under eye area well.
2) Doesn't make the under eye area look greasy even after hours.
3) very light and suitable even for sensitive skin.
4) It has never caused me any eye irritation so that is a good thing.
5) comes in a nozzle shape, so easy to get the right amount out.

Cons:
1) It did not work for me.
2) Very expensive.

Overall thoughts:
I think this product was a waste of money and really regret buying it. but I am happy that I could warn you against it:)

Will I recommend it?
Considering its ineffectiveness on my dark circles, I will never recommend it ever to anyone in my life.

Note: These are my personal thoughts based on my experience with the product, however, your experience could be different from mine.

So this is it in today's review.
Have you got your best, effective under eye cream? Do mention it in the comment section below.

Have a happy day!
With lots of Love, Light and Reiki,
Neha


Comments