Skip to main content

V WASH INTIMATE WASH

Hey buddies,

Here I am with yet another review of a product for intimate area's hygiene.

I discussed in my earlier post about how effective the intimate washes are, and also reviewed Oriflame's & Avon's intimate wash. Read the post here

Today, I will review another intimate wash for private area- V Wash.

As Avon & Oriflame products are only available via their consultants. I decided to try some other brand's intimate wash which is readily available in the market. My search ended at V wash. So, here we go -

V WASH PLUS

Market price-160/-
Quantity      - 100 ml
Shelf life     -  2 years



              



My take on it:

V wash has runny consistency and is a transparent liquid like all other intimate wash products. It has a fragrance which is difficult to define but some may not like the fragrance. For me, I am okay with the fragrance as long as the wash does its job well. I feel fresh after using it. The area feels clean & odourless, which is good:). It does not dry the area either. So its claim of maintaing the right ph balance can be true.

Overall, It is a good satisfying product.

Pros:
1. has natural ingredients such as tea tree oil,sea buckthorn oil
2. is refreshing
3. makes the area free of bad odour ( if the odour is continuous & intense, can't say then)
4. comes with smalll opening which ensures that wastage of liquid is avoided.
5. parabens free

Cons:
I don't see any.

Final take:
I found the Oriflame's intimate wash the best one. I really want to stick to that. Also, price wise Oriflame is cheaper. But as of now V wash shall do.

Have you tried it? Share with us your opinion.

All the best girls,
Toodloo.

Blogger Queen

Comments