Skip to main content

Biotique Bio Aloevera Lip Balm

Hey Beauties,

Today I would like to share my reviews on a lip balm by Biotique. So here we start.

BIOTIQUE BIO NOURISHING ALOEVERA LIP BALM

MRP - 113/-
QTY- 16 G
SHELF LIFE- 3 years



My experience-

I am not a fan of Biotique green range but this one is my best buddy forever. Be it winter or summer, it always works for me. I have to reapply it sometimes to keep my lips moisturised but it is okay:) Its consistency is like -umm- butter to some extent. I use it beneath lipstick and sometimes even alone.
It protects lips from UV rays which is like icing on the cake.What else to say.... I always take it with me wherever I go.One more thing: it doesn't increase the pigmentation if you have any nor does it lighten it though.

I do not like the taste of it much, but it does a very good job in keeping even most chappy lips moisturised. Yes one more thing, after some time it gives a white residue/dead skin around the opening of lips, which is very annoying. I scrub it off usually but I have been advised not to do so as rubbing the lips darkens the color of the lips.( I do not know whether it is a myth or a fact) I am trying to find a solution of it.

Pros:
1) It moisturizes lips really well, no matter how chappy or dry they are.
2) It is not sticky so feels good on lips.
3) It is completely ayurvedic & hence natural.
4) Has Suncreen in it SPF 30.
5) Lips stay moisturized for almost 3-4 hrs.
6) Can be used before applying Lipstick.
7) Once bought will last for over 6 months even if used daily.
8) Very affordable.

Cons:
1) Comes in a tub so is not that hygienic.
2) It is colorless.
3) You might not like the taste of it:)

Will I recommend it?

Definitely Yes!!

Blogger Queen

Comments