Skip to main content

Amway Attitude Sunscreen Lotion

Hi Freinds,

Today I will review one of my favorites & my Love-you-forever sunscreen lotion from the brand Amway.So here we go:


ATTITUDE SUNSCREEN LOTION SPF 15

MRP- 425/- ( you will get discount of around 18% if you are a consultant)
Qty.-   150 ml
Shelf life- 2 years







without flash
with flash



My experience with this product-

The lotion's consistency is not too runny nor too thick. However, it is a little oily (thick). Amway claims that the lotion is apt for all skin types. I would like to disagree here. It is suitable but you need to vary the quantity you use according to the skin type. Oily skin will have to test it once. It may give acnes.

It is no way a moisturizer, it is a sunscreen lotion, so you will have to use a light weight moisturizer before applying it especially if you have dry skin. I like using this lotion for two reasons- one is: it gives dewy finish to my face, adding glow to my skin. Second is: it is not very heavy and skin looks fresh for almost 4 hours.

Pros:
1) Adds glow to the skin (best point of this lotion)
2) Suitable to almost all skin types.
3) Can be used in both summer and winter.
4) Comes from a trusted brand so is safe to use.
5) Bottle comes with a pump ensuring that we only get the desired quantity out.
6) A little quantity goes a long way.

Cons:
1) applying more quantity makes the skin look oily.
2) A little expensive
3) Only SPF 15, we need atleast SPF 30-40.

Overall Verdict:
It is one of my favorites. I use it when I want dewy finish & especially in winter. In summer I like to have matte finish so I prefer Lotus herbal safe sun matte 3-in-1. Which is also my favorite:)

Will I recommend Attitude Sunscreen lotion?
Of course. Go for it!


Blogger Queen

Comments

sanjay said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.