Today we are going to talk about all the things to make your body glow!
Starting with variety of nice body oils, Body lotion & creams & then ending with 2 home made recipes to make your skin smooth & soft to touch & lighter.
We all care about our looks. We should. But how many of us do take care of our whole body looks? We do almost everything for our pretty face to look even prettier.Exfoliating, Toning, Moisturizing. But don't our whole body needs the same? IT DOES.
And caring about it means getting really healthy radiant looking, smooth-to-touch skin.
So here are some of Tips:-
1) While taking bath pour a cup of raw milk in your bucket full of water. Milk makes your skin tight, glowing, & lighter. It also adds a little moisture.
2) After taking bath don't forget to scrub your heels to slough off the dead cells every once in a while & apply a nice quality body lotion/cream/oil on regular basis.
( I switch between oils & lotions regularly as I feel like.)
There is a pretty good variety of body oils & lotion. Palmer's , Body shop's, Forest essentials's,Victoria secret's etc. These are really good.
You can also use olive oil, mustard oil, almond oil, aromatherapy oil, coconut oil.
If your skin is normal to dry- use oil atleast once or twice in a week & rest of days you can settle for lotion or baby oil
Here are a few pics of combination of products I use:-
3) Tip to get shiny legs instantly- Add a little shimmer (bronze or golden if fair skin or tanned. Silver if dark) In spray bottle filled with baby oil. Shake well. Use it in on your legs or anywhere on your body to get that shine.
4) Use a shimmer base lotion like one in Victoria secret 's range. Or make one of your own.Take a shimmer base product like highlighters or eye shadows (golden/bronze) & add it to a lotion. Mix well & apply it.
5) Add 4 drops of body oil to your lotion & apply. Don't apply too much or skin will look greasy.
6) Mix half glycerin & half water in a spray bottle. Shake well. Spray on body & rub it well.(don't use on sensitive areas)
7) Or you can simply use an oil like olive or baby oil to get the subtle shine.
8) Mix a few drops (5-6) in your bucket of water. Use this water to take bath. You'll see the lovely shine on your skin.
(For Very DRY skin:-use creams instead of lotions as lotions are water based & You need intense moisture for your skin. Apart from that Olive oil is really for everyone. Try a few until you find your best intense moisture lotion or cream)
This is about regular care.coming to the weekly or semi month care.
-> Scrub your body with a nice home made body scrub or that of any brand. Apply proper body mask.& see the difference!
1) Take 1 tabsp of grinded sugar (As per your body requirement). Mix it well with any lotion to make a paste (Be it the one you dont't use or anything). Massage with it on your body in gentle circular motion for at least 5-7 min.(Before or after soap/body wash. I prefer after wash) then apply pack-optional (Any face pack or fruit pack or anything).
2) Use a mix of baking soda & oil/lotion. Make a paste & massage it on body with gentle circular motion. Carefully so as not to damage good cells instead of sloughing off dead cells. Massage only 4-5 times on the same area.
You can also mix half tea spoon of coffee powder in any of above recipe. As coffee helps to rejuvenate the skin.
1) Apply oil+shimmer or just a touch of bronzer on front area.from thighs to ankels. Applying only on front area will give an illusion of longer legs.
2) Don't forget the simple but 2 important steps- Drink lots of water.Include lots of veggies & fruits in your daily routine. Sleep Well & Exercise.
So follow this routine religiously & get a beautiful body !
Did you like this article?Share your views with us.