Skip to main content

Pure roots Cleansing Milk


Hellow Friends!
Hope you are all doing really well!:)
Today I’m going to review the cleansing milk from PURE ROOTS.

Cleansing milk is a light and gentle cleanser designed for daily use to remove dirt, grime and make-up. The thing that makes it different from a soap, cream or lotion is that milk is a natural emulsion of fats and water. 
Pure roots is one among the well known names when it comes to the natural, effective &  economical products.
Pure roots Olive and grape cleansing milk is a gentle, effective and Detoxifying cleansing formula that penetrates deep into your skin removing all the dirt, grime, toxins, infection, and all the traces of make up from skin, leaving your face radiant and glowing.
For all skin types.
Net wt: 100 ml

Shelf line:-3 years

Price:-40/-

Key ingredients:-
Aqua, Glycerine,EDTA,Olive oil, Grape seed oil

Directions:-
Apply cleansing milk on the face and neck with your finger tips In circular motion and then wipe off with moist cotton wool or tissue paper. Use daily for a clean, smooth, hydrated and vibrant appearance.
Caution:-External use only.Avoid contact with eyes.

My take on this product:-
I actually went to purchase the cleansing milk from Lakme. But as the store owner was a known person. He suggested me to give this product from pure roots a try. I said okayJ& I’m glad I said yes. Though the product was resting in my closet for about a year.  I picked it up & thought to give it a try. Now I use it regularly as it calms my skin . I use it before the bedtime daily & It has visibly improved my complexion.My complexion is radiant & gone are the days when  mopped about the tanning.
I’m satisfied with this product & has come to realize that quality doesn’t depend only on price. It has changed my attitude of “ more expensive means better quality”.

Pros:-
·         PH balanced with herbal Actives
·         Clinically proved for efficacy
·         Free from harmful chemicals
·         No animal testing
·         Cute packaging.
·         Water based so really not sticky.
·         Gentle fragrance with no artificiality.

Cons:-
Ø  Sweating occurs after applying it.But it is just a matter of few minutes.
Ø  It doesn’t remove the water resistant mascara easily.

Will I repurchase?
Yes!!!!!!!!It is an effective make up remover & keeps my lips moist if I’m not applying any lip balm, apar t from other benefits. So thumbs up for pure roots cleansing milk. This product is the permanent one in my daily skin care regimen now & I recommend it to all my near & dear ones!
Take care!
& don’t forget to share your experiences! Stay in touch sweeties!

Comments