Skip to main content

VLCC Insta Fair & Glow Face wash


Hi all!
Cleansing is one of the most important & basic step in daily skin care. Everything lies on the first step. If the basic is good, then the skin care becomes really successful & a lovely experience. A cleanser can really do wonders so it becomes literally important to choose cleanser wisely. A cleanser also works as a mild scrub to remove all the impurities, dirt, thus to properly clean up the pores.

VLCC Insta Fair & glow - This was the very first product I bought from VLCC ‘s product range.

Here is my review -


What the product claims-

Enriched with Mulberry,known to inhibit formation of Melanin,which makes skin color dark and Licorice known for its complexion enhancing properties.

This face wash deep cleans impurities without drying to reveal fresh,glowing skin.It cleans and clarifies skin thoroughly for a radiant glow.The remarkable product exfoliates and rejuvenates, porcelains & retexturises, cleans & refreshes the skin. Plant extracts make this exfoliater apt for all skin types

Key ingredients:-Sodium Laureth Sulphate,Trehalose,Polyquaternium Compound,AloeVera Extract,Menthyl Lactate,Glycolic acid,Liquorice Extract and Mulberry Extract.

Qty.-50 ml.
Shelf life-36 months
Price:-49/-

                                   

Use:-
Squeeze a small amount on wet palm and apply on face, work up a lather and gently massage in with fingertips. Rinse off and Pat dry gently.

My take on VLCC Insta Fair & Glow-

I consider cleanser a very important step & hence I give it the necessary weight age as expected by my baby soft skin. I picked it up only because it says”Insta Glow” & who doesn’t want glow! I wantJ.The face wash is a pearly white gel. I used it regularly. I must say I was disappointed a little. Though I liked the instant cooling sensation it provides, which feels too good in summer’s scorching heat. It didn’t do anything much apart from it.Yes; it does make skin a little fairer. But where is the glow!

Pros:-

1) It gives instant soothing & cooling sensation.& that makes you feel fresh.
2) Economical
3) It is quite Gentle. Doesn't dry out the skin. This makes it perfect for use in winter season too.& is for all skin type.

Cons:-

1) It doesn’t do much apart from cooling sensation as it claims.
2) It contains  Sodium Laureth Sulfate .(  is a poison commonly used in many soaps, shampoos, detergents, toothpastes and other products that we expect to "foam up Far from giving "healthy shining hair" and "beautiful skin". It is a leading cause of skin irritation, hair loss. http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/sodium-laureth-sulfate.html )

Will I buy it again?

No. I have my better cleanser from JAFRA.this suits my skin & keeps my skin free from white heads.

Feel free to share your experience with us:)

Comments