Skip to main content

BIOTIQUE Bio Kelp Protein cleanser



Hellow Beauties!
I’m so loving to review the products!
This time my review is on Biotique’ BIO KELP.
  
KELP THERAPEUTIC protein cleanse for falling Hairs.
What the product claims:-
The natural Protein and minerals contents penetrate hair shafts, nourish scalp, and retard hair loss. Useful in Alopecia.

Ingredients:-
Melia Azadircha Ext,Butea Aristata Ext.,Berberis Aristata Ext,Eclipta Alba Ext,Sapindus Mukorossi Ext,Kelp,Purified water.

Qty-120 ml.
Price 95/-
Shelf life:-3 years.
                                              
Method of Use:-
Apply appropriate amount to hair. Massage in circular motion. Rinse well.

My take on this product:-

BIOTIQUE  is natural & completely ayurvedic.I thought it’s safe to give it a try & I purchased it.My hair fall was becoming impossible to bear. And this is the shampoo that came to rescue me!!MY hair fall reduced dramatically just after the first wash. (But note that I used it with Parachute advanced Scalp therapy OIL+ BIO THYME conditioner).
I’m happy with this shampoo. Though even after all 3 things it doesn’t help in frizz control. But that is alright.I use serum from MATRIX.

Pros:-
1) It’s an Ayurvedic Product.
2) Preservative free
3) No animal testing.
4) It is very effective in retarding hair fall.
5) It literally does what it claims.
6) Easily available
7) Reasonable priced.

Cons:-
It doesn’t help in frizz control.

Will I Buy it again?
Sure! I really loved it for every good reason!

Will I recommend it?
Off course!but don't know if it will suit the dry hair type.so see if it suits you:)

Updated- 4.11.2012->Well, Ladies:) I'd like to inform a little more about this shampoo-It makes your scalp dry.So be careful while choosing it. I'm definitely looking for  my always-be-with-me-for lifetime shampoo somewhere else now.

Todloooooooooooooooo!! 

Comments